Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2021/10/26 06:16:42 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00015

I have posted a new candidate for the Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00015 release and it is ready for testing.

The binaries can be downloaded from:
https://s.apache.org/dev

NOTE: To build and run the tests on the command line, the .NET 6.0 SDK is now required.
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/#command-line

The release was made from the Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00015 tag at:
https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00015-tag

The release notes are listed at:
https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00015-notes

The release was made using the Lucene.NET release process, documented on the website:
https://lucenenet.apache.org/contributing/make-release.html

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00015. The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours, i.e. 06:30 UTC on 2021-10-29.
https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00015-countdown

Only votes from Lucene.NET PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and vote. That includes the fine folks at Microsoft :).
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00015

[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Re: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00015

Posted by Fabio Buscaroli <fb...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Scarica Outlook per Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________