Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <ta...@zalando.de> on 2015/10/06 16:46:26 UTC

Scaling a graph

Hi there,

at times my composite graph endup with a with very low scale and makes it
difficult to read, for example the graph here.

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/54h07/muis

Herein Response Times Over time graph is too small and I would want to
scale it 20 or 30 times, but could not find any option. Is it possible to
scale a graph on JMeter plugin ?

Re: Scaling a graph

Posted by "Bhadauria, Tarun Kumar" <ta...@zalando.de>.
answering my own question.
I came across Grafana and influxDB which let me plot amazing
graph/superimposing/scaling etc.

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/realtime-results.html

Thanks
Tarun K