Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/12 21:16:53 UTC

file download component for JSF

Hi,

Does MyFaces have a file download component for JSF?

Thank you.

Re: file download component for JSF

Posted by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi all;
Can any one tell me how to upload a file in memory with Tobago...
Thanks;

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Martin Marinschek wrote:
> And all component sets offer a file-upload, none (afaik) offers a
> file-download component.

These seems bizarre to me. Why not file download? It is non-trivial IMO
to create a download component with a progress bar, without running into
OutputStreamExceptions.

Re: file download component for JSF

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Tobago is another set of components.

And all component sets offer a file-upload, none (afaik) offers a
file-download component.

regards,

Martin

--