Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthony Bull <an...@bcsoft.co.nz> on 2007/07/02 07:30:08 UTC

Axis2 JMS Transport to WebSphere MQ

Hi, for the project I'm on currently, I have to use an Axis2 JMS
transport running on Tomcat with WebSphere MQ as the queue provider.
Not having used WebSphere MQ I'm not sure how to configure this, and the
JMS example on the Axis2 site is for ActiveMQ. I couldn't find any
articles using google that might help either.

Can anyone point me to an example of configuring axis2 to use WebSphere
MQ - in particular what the settings I should use in my axis2.xml file
for transportReceiver?

The main thing I'm not sure about is the JNDI setup in the connection
factory - since I don't have a J2EE server (Tomcat is the app server) do
I need to use a filesystem context?  What are the settings I should use?

thanks,
Anthony.

--
Anthony
-------------------------------------

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
Mobile 021 303 692
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.