Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/19 19:52:53 UTC

Re: can't get the strutslinktool to work.

Hi Marc,

> I have just started playing with velocity and struts.
>
> But got a problem with the setAction in strutslinktool. Every time I try
> to use it just fills in blanks. That be in a link or in a form. Just BLANK.
>
> I can use the  setForward just fin.
>
> Any ideas?

Which versions of Struts/VelocityTools are you using?  For Struts 1.2,
you need VelocityTools 1.2, which is still under development.
   http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/velocity-tools/

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>

Re: can't get the strutslinktool to work.

Posted by Manish <pr...@gmx.net>.
Use -
 <form action="$link.setAction("DBafdslet")">

provided you have configured action "DBafdslet" properly in your
struts-config

HTH,
- Manish

Posted by marc <wd...@wilson.dk>.

Posted by marc <wd...@wilson.dk>.
Well that might be it. Thank you will try it out.

/regards