Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Jason End <be...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/25 17:47:59 UTC

CVS site build hangs at index.pdf

System: FreeBSD 4.9RC
Sun JDK 1.42

Checked the cvs out today Sat 25 at around 11:30 EDT.
When invoke 'forrest' (with the headless option) to
build the html site, it goes through all the steps but
when it gets to generating index.pdf it just hangs
there for ever and ever and ever.

thanks :)

Jay

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: CVS site build hangs at index.pdf

Posted by Jason End <be...@yahoo.com>.
In case anyone has this same problem:
Build java 1.4.1 from source (/usr/ports/jdk14).
I was using linux-sun-jdk-14, which as I saw later
reports poor functioning. I also tried 1.3.1 versions
but had similar problems (even those these work in a
Forrest 0.4 setup I have).

cheers,

Jay

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com