Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> on 2015/09/16 13:55:26 UTC

Travis CI

I get moderation requests from some Travis CI build for Tapestry. Has
anybody of you set those up?

Do we want to have them on our list?

Would have been nice to have had some up-front warning.

Cheers,

Uli

Re: Travis CI

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Oh, and of course: Do we want to disable the Jenkins build? It's not
particularly useful currently. Of course, someone with the appropriate
permissions would need to do that.

Re: Travis CI

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
Hi,

Re: Travis CI

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Ah. Was hidden in the vote thread, that's why I missed it.

Re: Travis CI

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.
I've disabled the e-mail notifications again, the builds are not working
reliably yet.
In the default configuration, Gradle will not produce any log output
when running the integration tests, that leads to the build being aborted.
If I enable Gradle's info logging (which would be my preferred choice),
the logs will exceed the limit of 4 Megabytes and the build will be
aborted too.
If I run the task with travis_wait, none of the regular log output will
go to the console. Also, it's probably not a good idea to use
travis_wait here anyway.
I've contacted Travis support about this. Meanwhile, we can decide if we
want those notifications to reach the dev list.

Jochen

Re: Travis CI

Posted by Jochen Kemnade <jo...@eddyson.de>.