Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org> on 2010/09/03 07:04:51 UTC

ESME pool editing

There's one more bug which is still not solved- probably because we
haven't logged it as a Jira item- a pool cannot be edited once it's
created, at least as far as I can see.
Vassil

Re: ESME pool editing

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
Ah, it seems that it works, but the Add button is confusing- we've
agreed with Dick in the past that Edit would be more appropriate. If
you set permissions for an existing user, it will not add the user,
just change his permissions.

Vassil

Re: ESME pool editing

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.