Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/19 23:22:25 UTC

Re: [MESOS-6240] Allow executor/agent communication over non-TCP/IP stream socket.

don't understand what reason for executors need communication with agent?

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: [MESOS-6240] Allow executor/agent communication over non-TCP/IP stream socket.

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
haosdent, do you konw unified containerized howto handle the process.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: [MESOS-6240] Allow executor/agent communication over non-TCP/IP stream socket.

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: [MESOS-6240] Allow executor/agent communication over non-TCP/IP stream socket.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: [MESOS-6240] Allow executor/agent communication over non-TCP/IP stream socket.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang