Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Harris, Thomas" <Th...@sourcemedia.com> on 2006/07/21 19:59:29 UTC

BOOBIES!

I have been trying to determine how to configure Tomcat 5.5.17 to have a
shared appBase on multiple webapps, but have a different set of JSPs for
each web app. I've followed the Wiki's CreateVirtualHosts page to
configure multiple webapps that use exactly the same WAR file. But, I
would like to share the Java, but supply a different docBase for each
site. Is this possible?

Reference:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/CreateVirtualHosts

Thanks!

Tom Harris

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution"

Re: BOOBIES!

Posted by Edoardo Causarano <ed...@gmail.com>.
Everyone, please chill out. The duck picture is a funny pun, no need
to see some kind of "macho-sexist-cover-up-minimization-of-a-serious-
issue" paranoia. BTW, Mr. Harris still hasn't excused himself to the
gals in this list... time to do so and close the issue. Ideally
everyone should excuse himself, close the issue and get a drink: it's
July, damn hot weather all over and people just loose a healthy
fraction of their restraint.

Ciao,

Re: BOOBIES!

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
The last crude idiot who pulled a stunt like this was also stupid enough to
use his work email address and lost his job.  Way to go, Tom.  Very few
lists would support this borish and slovenly behavior.  Struts will and will
even have committers jump in their with equal depravity.

On 7/21/06, Harris, Thomas <Th...@sourcemedia.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to determine how to configure Tomcat 5.5.17 to have a
> shared appBase on multiple webapps, but have a different set of JSPs for
> each web app. I've followed the Wiki's CreateVirtualHosts page to
> configure multiple webapps that use exactly the same WAR file. But, I
> would like to share the Java, but supply a different docBase for each
> site. Is this possible?
>
> Reference:
> http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/CreateVirtualHosts
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tom Harris
>
> "This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
> confidential and not for third party unauthorized distribution"

~Dakota Jack~

Re: BOOBIES!

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
If you are offended enough, ladies, I recommend that you take this misceant
to the well.

Re: BOOBIES!

Posted by Mladen Turk <ml...@jboss.com>.
Harris, Thomas wrote:
> I have been trying to determine how to configure Tomcat 5.5.17 to have a
> shared appBase on multiple webapps

According to the message subject:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast
I suppose that the boobies are women breasts ?

Nevertheless I find your post very funny, even
more when I read all the replies. Think it reminds
me on the famous Super Bowl scandal :)
I suppose that if you have named your subject
to '1000 People died from hunger in Ethiopia'
the amount of responses would be 0. I hate that
puritan false moral.

Anyhow, the subject of the post must reflect
the subject of the message, so in the future
please be patient, and follow the basic rules.

According to the
http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html
There is nothing that forbids someone to mention
something like BOOBIES, but like said, use your
freedom of speech with respect to others.

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: BOOBIES!

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
You voted him in.  Don't you just love him?  What a pig!

Re: BOOBIES!

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.

Juvenile & Unprofessional (was Re: B

Posted by Bruce Miller <br...@nist.gov>.
Nikola Milutinovic wrote:
> Could this person (inject other undesirable word) please consider the
> fact that women are in the user's group also.

> I fail to see any reason for the subject. It is not spam and it
> is a real question and it is not an accidental reply to some
> other message.

Apparently the reason was that the juvenile didn't get an
instant response to a question with a relevant subject,
so reposted the question with a subject designed to draw
the attention of the like-minded.

What is particularly disappointing is that he was
rewarded for his strategy.

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov
http://math.nist.gov/~BMiller/