Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mytho Logic <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/21 09:55:08 UTC

How many machine require to setup Jmeter server for 2000 concurrent user load test?

Hi,

I want to do load test using 2000 concurrent users.
For this I want to know how many machine I need to setup Jmeter server.

My machine has the tomcat server and I had given JAVA_OPTS=-Xms512m
-Xmx1024m.Is this is sufficent or I need to set more?
Also, I have installed Jmeter client on Windows XP machine and has given
HEAP=-Xms512m -Xmx1024m.Is this is sufficent or I need to set more?
How many machine I require to setup Jmeter server and what should be the
heap sixe.

Please I need this urgently.

Thanks
Maumita

Re: How many machine require to setup Jmeter server for 2000 concurrent user load test?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/HowManyThreads