Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by andrea <an...@tirasa.net> on 2016/02/24 14:12:44 UTC

Apache Syncope 2.0 Enduser security features

Hi all,

I recently made a post about some important security features of Apache
Syncope 2.0 Enduser.
If you are interested (or simply curious) in Enduser take a look at
Tirasa blog at [1].

Enjoy;-)

Regards,
Andrea

[1] http://blog.tirasa.net/syncope-enduser-security-features.html

Re: Apache Syncope 2.0 Enduser security features

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 24/02/2016 18:46, Li,Xiaodong wrote:
> Is it easy to upgrade from 1.2.7 to 2.0?

Hi Li,
the "jump" between 1.2 and 2.0 is quite consistent, several features
were added and a deep code refactory was carried.

So I believe such upgrade won't be classified as "easy": we are anyway
committed to provide, before releasing the final 2.0.0 - at the moment
2.0.0-M1 is available - some reference procedure and suggested best
practices for carrying out the smoothest migration possible; please watch

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-753

if you want to stay updated on this topic.
We also need input from users to try to catch out the widest range of
migration needs.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Apache Syncope 2.0 Enduser security features

Posted by "Li,Xiaodong" <oy...@gmail.com>.
Is it easy to upgrade from 1.2.7 to 2.0?