Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Christopher Jacob <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/04 18:20:21 UTC

Directmemory - would like to join the dev team

Hi Team,

Would love to join the team, please let me know the process.

Rgds,
Chris.

Re: Directmemory - would like to join the dev team

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Indeed, this is the way to go: get involved, contribute both in code and
discussions, and the project team will consider giving you commit rights
based on your contributions.

You can learn more about it at
http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#roles

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net

Re: Directmemory - would like to join the dev team

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.