Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Martin Welker <we...@axonic.net> on 2013/09/11 11:42:50 UTC

Lucene.net powers out product Lookeen - Thank you!

Hi there,

my name is Martin Welker, I am developer of the Outlook search product "Lookeen".
Lookeen is powered by the lucene.net engine for about 5 years now.

Lookeen is used by over 500.000 users in over 80 countries by now.

I would like to thank you all for building this great engine. A lot of alternatives over the years have come an gone but lucene.net latest. Thank you.

I would be honored if you would add Lookeen in your credentials of commercial products. So please feel free to do that.

All the best

Martin Welker
Lookeen.net