Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jim Woodgate <wo...@realtime.net> on 2000/06/11 01:07:41 UTC

Re: $r->register_cleanup limits (Problem Solved)

Doug MacEachern writes:
 > there's no limit the number of cleanups you can register, but i would
 > still push the sub {}'s into an array and register a single cleanup to
 > iterate over them.

you're right that wasn't the problem, I was passing the same
Image::Magick reference to each subroutine, and as it read in pictures
it kept using more and more memory until it ran out of and killed the
process.

I did as you suggested though and now there's only one cleanup,
thanks!

--
woody@bga.com