Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Evan Chooly <ev...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 17:25:19 UTC

wicket:container beta3 and post snapshots

I suddenly started getting errors using wicket:container saying it failed to
handle it.  Is anyone else seeing this or is my env just really busted?

Re: wicket:container beta3 and post snapshots

Posted by dukehoops <ni...@doppelganger.com>.
once I fixed my markup typo everything worked fine - so nothing to fix here.

-nikita

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dukehoops <ni...@doppelganger.com>.

Posted by dukehoops <ni...@doppelganger.com>.
I'm seeing the same problem.

My markup:
            <wicket:container id="loginInfoContainer">
                [userName]
                <!--Hello,
                 #
                    [userName]
                </a-->
            </wicket:container>

Code:

//in page constructor
WebMarkupContainer loginInfoContainer = new
WebMarkupContainer("loginInfoContainer");
Label userNameLabel = new Label("userNameLabel", new
PropertyModel(this.getUserWebState(), "userName"));
this.loginInfoContainer.add(userNameLabel);

//exception:
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupException: Failed to handle:
<wicket:container id="loginInfoContainer">

BTW, using <wicket:enclosure> instead works.

-nikita

Posted by dukehoops <ni...@doppelganger.com>.
I'm seeing the same problem.

My markup:

                [userName]

Code:

//in page constructor
WebMarkupContainer loginInfoContainer = new
WebMarkupContainer("loginInfoContainer");
Label userNameLabel = new Label("userNameLabel", new
PropertyModel(this.getUserWebState(), "userName"));
this.loginInfoContainer.add(userNameLabel);

//exception:
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupException: Failed to handle:

BTW, using  instead works.

-nikita

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
works fine for me