Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hans-Heinrich Braun <ha...@yahoo.de> on 2015/05/23 09:57:22 UTC

Wicket Bootstrap and Wizard

Hello Martin,
I try to include a Wizard Example in your Wicket Bootstrap environment.In the center of the adaption is the Class WizardPage:
package braunimmobilien.bootstrap.webapp.pages.wizard;
import java.lang.reflect.Constructor;import org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.parameter.PageParameters;import braunimmobilien.bootstrap.webapp.pages.WicketExamplePage;import org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.Wizard;

/** * Page for displaying a wizard. *  * @author Eelco Hillenius */public class WizardPage extends WicketExamplePage{ /**  * Construct.  *   * @param <C>  *   * @param wizardClass  *            class of the wizard component  */ public <C extends Wizard> WizardPage(Class<C> wizardClass) {  if (wizardClass == null) { throw new IllegalArgumentException("argument wizardClass must be not null"); } try { Constructor<? extends Wizard> ctor = wizardClass.getConstructor(String.class); Wizard wizard = ctor.newInstance("wizard"); add(wizard); } catch (Exception e) { throw new RuntimeException(e); } } public <C extends Wizard> WizardPage(Class<C> wizardClass,Class responsepage,PageParameters pageparameters) { if (wizardClass == null) { throw new IllegalArgumentException("argument wizardClass must be not null"); } try { Constructor<? extends Wizard> ctor = wizardClass.getConstructor(String.class,Class.class,PageParameters.class); Wizard wizard = ctor.newInstance("wizard",responsepage,pageparameters); add(wizard); } catch (Exception e) { throw new RuntimeException(e); } }}which shows  the pages but Ajax functions don't work.Even i have no Bootstrap.I didn't succeed to turn the corresponding pages in inheritance of BasePage.After several trials I thought it better to ask you.
Regards Henry.

Re: Wicket Bootstrap and Wizard

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Wicket-Extensions Tree component uses CSS themes for styling. It is very
easy to provide Bootstrap theme for it.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov