Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/04 16:22:40 UTC

Any helper functions for checking RecordFieldType compatibility?

Are there are any helper functions that would be useful for checking a
source RecordFieldType and a target RecordFieldType and letting you know if
the source is compatible with the target?

At this point, I don't have a Record object. It's simply evaluating
RecordFieldTypes off of two RecordSchema objects.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Any helper functions for checking RecordFieldType compatibility?

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I'll look at that.