Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/13 17:17:06 UTC

Release and Licensing of SugarCRM Plugin at apache-extras.org

Hi Eugen,

what do you think about moving SugarCRM plugin to apache-extras.org?
That way it can be released under the GPL.
SugarCRM Community Version is licensed under the Affero GPL. (Even stricter
then GPL).
What are you ideas?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Release and Licensing of SugarCRM Plugin at apache-extras.org

Posted by Eugen Schwert <eu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

I have no objection to move the SugarCRM-Plugin to apache-extras.org.

But I'm to busy at the moment. I hope I will find time, to do this within
next two weeks.

Best Regards
Eugen