Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 孙泽嵩 <sa...@foxmail.com> on 2019/07/04 05:11:27 UTC

Add github fork and star button on official website

Hi,

Github fork and star button is added on side-bar of official website in PR#23
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website/pull/23 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website/pull/23>;

To get the button and fork / star number, I import GithubButton from vue-github-button module.

So next time before built the website on local PC, npm install is needed.

Best Regards,
------------------
Zesong Sun

回复: Add github fork and star button on official website

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sa...@foxmail.com>.
Sure, here is the new #PR24 https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website/pull/24<https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb-website/pull/24>

Best Regards,
------------------
Zesong Sun

As the Jenkins CI's problem (caused by npm), I have closed your PR #20, can
you resubmit the PR once again?

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

孙泽嵩 <sa...@foxmail.com> 于2019年7月4日周四 下午1:11写道:

Re: Add github fork and star button on official website

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zesong,