Posted to dev@community.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/04/19 21:29:03 UTC

Wiki apacheCON

For info.

I just updated:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage

Pushing the Austin content into ACNA15.

It seems as if at some point the editing was made in ACNA15 and later in
FrontPage.

I have tried to update ACNA15 to have all the information.

Next task is apachecon.com and apachecon.eu.

I will try to keep all apacheCON discussions for ACEU15 on
apachecon-discuss@apache.org

rgds
jan I.

Re: Wiki apacheCON

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 20 April 2015 at 15:58, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> Added ACNA 2016 as well. Hopefully we can get the CFP for that going soon,
> so that we have a few months extra lead time this year.

"soon" is good, but please allow ACEU 2015 a head start, to avoid any
potential confusion (remember how many times we have heard about
people selecting the wrong conference in the combobox).

rgds
jan I.

Re: Wiki apacheCON

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Re: Wiki apacheCON

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 20 April 2015 at 00:54, Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > For info.
> >
> > I just updated:
> >
> > http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage
> >
> > Pushing the Austin content into ACNA15.
>
> Great!
>
> Note though that "ApacheCon North America 2015, Austin, Texas, USA"
> link in Past events section points to ACNA2014.
>
> It should point to ACNA2015.
>

> A couple of minor typos:
>
> s/ressources/resources/
>
> Duplicate 'CategoryHomepage' category in the footer.

Nice to know someone actually reads it, thanks for the corrections all done
(including the year old spelling mistakes).

have a nice  day
jan I.

Re: Wiki apacheCON

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.