Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Wojciech Kowalski <wo...@tomandco.co.uk> on 2018/03/12 15:09:37 UTC

No engine after build and training

Hi,

I have problem with pio 0.12 + similar products, after building and training it cannot find engine and throws error:
[ERROR] [Engine$] No valid engine instance found for engine org.example.similarproduct.SimilarProductEngine 6d5e9be78f02981c73425ce1be54d84d4734843f.
Try running 'train' before 'deploy'. Aborting.

I am running dockerized environment.

I also have UR 0.7.0 and it’s working fine.
Versions:
Scala 2.11
Elasticsearch 5.5
Hbase 1.2.6
Hadoop 2.7
PIO 0.12

Can’t find SimilarProducts engine in elasticsearch. No errors / warning in logs even with verbose mode.

Is similar products engine working fine on es 5.5 ?

Thanks,
Wojciech