Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by slowpoison <sl...@comcast.net> on 2010/05/15 22:40:49 UTC

response mime-type

Is there a way to set the mime type of the response I'm sending using
axis2c? I'm implementing a REST enabled service and want the reponse
to be text/html instead of text/xml.

[ANN]VTD-XML 2.9

Posted by jimmy Zhang <jz...@ximpleware.com>.
VTD-XML 2.9, the next generation XML Processing API for SOA and Cloud computing, has been released. Please visit  https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtd-xml/files/ to download the latest version.
  a.. Strict Conformance
    a.. VTD-XML now fully conforms to XML namespace 1.0 spec
  b.. Performance Improvement
    a.. Significantly improved parsing performance for small XML files
  c.. Expand Core VTD-XML API
    a.. Adds getPrefixString(), and toNormalizedString2()
  d.. Cutting/Splitting
    a.. Adds getSiblingElementFragment()
  e.. A number of bug fixes and code enhancement including:
    a.. Fixes a bug for reading very large XML documents on some platforms
    b.. Fixes a bug in parsing processing instruction
    c.. Fixes a bug in outputAndReparse()

Re: response mime-type

Posted by slowpoison <sl...@comcast.net>.
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 1:40 PM, slowpoison <sl...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Is there a way to set the mime type of the response I'm sending using
> axis2c? I'm implementing a REST enabled service and want the reponse
> to be text/html instead of text/xml.

This one got no response. Who can help me here?