Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/03/29 04:09:54 UTC

[apseda] Can I delete and retire apseda

0.9 will no longer use apseda but is based on MINA.  I nor Trustin ever
want to touch apseda again for obvious reasons.  Anyone have objections
to deleting the project in JIRA and retiring the project by putting it
into a graveyard?

Alex

Re: [apseda] Can I delete and retire apseda

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> 0.9 will no longer use apseda but is based on MINA.  I nor Trustin
> ever want to touch apseda again for obvious reasons.  Anyone have
> objections to deleting the project in JIRA and retiring the project by
> putting it into a graveyard?

Ok no comments, no objections then I will continue deleting.

Alex