Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andrew Golightly <A....@dcs.shef.ac.uk> on 2006/05/19 14:39:58 UTC

Initialization Problem

Hi there,

I updated back to a revision that seemed to work for us (407771). But it
looks like the command:
svn update -r 407771 doesn't revert back external items. And that is
where I think the current problem lies.

The error message I get is:

Message:
/opt/lenya/tao-test/lenya-1.4.x/build/lenya/webapp/samples/blocks/jcr/repotest/repository.xml
(No such file or directory)

Any help would be great. Because I'm not sure how to get the server
running again. I didn't take note of the revision numbers of the
external items, and not sure how to revert them anyway.

thank you,
Andrew

Re: Initialization Problem

Posted by Renaud Richardet <re...@wyona.com>.
Hello Andrew,

Andrew Golightly wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I updated back to a revision that seemed to work for us (407771). But
> it looks like the command:
> svn update -r 407771 doesn't revert back external items. And that is
> where I think the current problem lies.

Hum, svn up -r 407771 worked for me, and I could then build Lenya OK.
What version of svn are you using. I upgraded my Ubuntu to 1.3.1 last
week...

HTH,
Renaud

> The error message I get is:
>
> Message:
> /opt/lenya/tao-test/lenya-1.4.x/build/lenya/webapp/samples/blocks/jcr/repotest/repository.xml
> (No such file or directory)
>
> Any help would be great. Because I'm not sure how to get the server
> running again. I didn't take note of the revision numbers of the
> external items, and not sure how to revert them anyway.
>
> thank you,
> Andrew

Renaud Richardet
COO America
office +1 857 776-3195                     mobile +1 617 230 9112
renaud.richardet <at> wyona.com              http://www.wyona.com