Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Narayan Patil <nm...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/09 08:07:37 UTC

Item level promotion

Hi List,

Is it possible to setup a promo on single item instead of  the entire order
?
any help would be greatly appreciated
*

*

Re: Item level promotion

Posted by Atul Vani <at...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
hi narayan,

we create PromotionsRule in ProductPromoRule entity and we specify
conditions and actions for the rule in ProductPromoCond and
ProductPromoAction entities respectively,

while creating ProductPromoAction you can specify different
productPromoActionEnumId to make the PromotionCode work differently for
example:-
productPromoActionEnumId="PROMO_PROD_PRICE" makes the "X Product to be
available for Y Price"
or
productPromoActionEnumId="PROMO_PROD_DISC" makes the "X Product to be
available for Y% discount"

I hope this helps you out...

--
Thanks & Regards
Atul Vani

Re: Item level promotion

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
A promo always applies to the entire order, you might be interested by Prices Rules...

Jacques

From: "Narayan Patil" <nm...@gmail.com>