Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Simon Frettloeh <Si...@EXXETA.com> on 2010/10/11 14:13:05 UTC

Howto circumvent Bug AXIS-2545 ("wsdl2java mix up order of elements ...") using Axis 1.4

Hello,

to create Java 1.4 compliant Code I am using Axis 1.4 to develop against
a web service. Sadly, I am not able to switch to a higher Java version.

I now encountered Bug AXIS-2545 ("wsdl2java mix up order of elements and
arrays in super constructor call") after a change in the WSDL my
developement is based on.

In the comments/mailing list entries from ...

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2545> and
<http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@ws.apache.org/msg37580.html>

... I read that I can use the SVN version from trunk or the nightly builds.

The problem now is that neither SVN access as described in
<http://ws.apache.org/axis/cvs.html> works (I tried with
Eclipse/Subversive, command line SVN/Ubuntu and TortoiseSVN) nor are the
referenced nightly build links working anymore.

Can anybody tell me, how I can create a WSDL2Java that builds code
correctly?

Or does anybody has an idea how to circumvent this bug with the above
mentioned restrictions (Java 1.4)? Is another comparable good framework
as Axis 1.4 (well, I did some research but was not able to find anything
compatible with Java 1.4)?

Best regards,
Simon Frettlöh

--
Simon Frettlöh
Consultant

EXXETA AG
Albert-Nestler-Str. 11
D-76131 Karlsruhe

fax    +49(0) 721/6105 1599
mobil  +49(0) 162/260 36 99

mail   Simon.Frettloeh@EXXETA.com
web    www.EXXETA.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft:

EXXETA AG
Albert-Nestler-Str. 9, D-76131 Karlsruhe

Vorstände:
Achim Kirchgässner, Andreas Ritter,
Frank Hasenfratz, Klaus Wybranietz

Aufsichtsratvorsitzender:
Wolfgang Fröbe
USt-IdNr. DE813026499
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 702566

Dieses E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche oder rechtlich geschuetzte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger sind,
informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese E-Mail.
Das unbefugte Kopieren dieser E-Mail oder die unbefugte Weitergabe der
enthaltenen Informationen ist nicht gestattet.

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected
by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
and delete this message. Any unauthorised copying of this message or
unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.