Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tariq Iqbal <ta...@shapeblue.com> on 2013/04/11 19:38:13 UTC

Windows password management link in admin guide is broken

Hi,

The 'Download page' link to the Windows password management installer - CloudInstanceManager.msi, in section 12.13.2 of the ACS4.0.1 admin guide is broken.

The 'working' link has been incorrectly placed in step 1 of the previous section 12.13.1 - Linux OS Installation.

Kind Regards,
Tariq Iqbal
Senior Consultant

S: +44(0)20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +44(0)790 9911600<tel:+447909911600>
tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Windows password management link in admin guide is broken

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Glad you asked! Register for an account at [1]. Select create issue under
Issues drop down menu and have Cloudstack as the project and doc as the
component. All help is greatly appreciated! You can even submit patches to
the docs, and have a committer review and commit them.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.