Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> on 2012/10/29 21:51:59 UTC

ApacheCon EU 2012 Hackathon

Monday November 5th is setup as a Hackathon for ApacheCon.  I've added
the Subversion project to the list of proposed Hackathon's here:
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonEU12

If you're planning to come please adjust the number of interested
people.  Also feel free to adjust the description.  I don't think we
have any specific plans, but I made a guess as to what we were
planning.

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 Hackathon

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> wrote:
> Please be sure to +1 the Interest count on that wiki if you're coming.
>  If there's enough interest then the organizers will make us a sign
> and dedicate a table to us.

done

[..]

Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 Hackathon

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
Cool. We have an official hackathon at the Apachecon on Monday.

-- Brane

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.