Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Chen Jin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/13 22:50:06 UTC

helix controller in standalone mode

Just curious, have anyone here deployed Helix controller as a service
to manager different clusters?

I have implemented standalone helix controller to manager one cluster,
but it seems like we will spin up more clusters. Helix homepage says
Controller can be deployed as a service where it can manager a large
number of clusters. Is there any pointer how to set it up and any
pros, cons and gotchas between standalone and service?

Thanks,

-chen

Re: helix controller in standalone mode

Posted by Hang Qi <ha...@gmail.com>.
Kishore helped me setup once, here is the link to that thread

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/helix-user/201512.mbox/%3CCABaj-QZ1n%2B%3DJLiCHHj2u3vbMFx7UoVtK2uDwULSSsRtq0Hp8Yg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks
Hang Qi