Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alexandre Cariage <al...@sight-sound.ch> on 2022/11/15 17:26:27 UTC

Post-login redirections ?

Hi again,

I'm looking for a way to make Guacamole send the user to a specific
Connexion after login.
With a specifig login URL, e.g., or any other method.

They idea being to skip the Home menu, and the need to choose a
Connection. I know it's the way it works when a single Connection is
associated to a user; here it would work as a way of pre-choosing one,
even when a user has various possible connections.

Thanks,

Alexandre Cariage
CH

Re: Post-login redirections ?

Posted by Alexandre Cariage <al...@sight-sound.ch>.
That should be exactly what I need, thank you.

Alexandre Cariage
CH

Re: Post-login redirections ?

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.