Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by chandra shekhar <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/30 09:12:25 UTC

Re: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: QUALIFIED

Hi Jason,

I am a newbie, getting same issue. Can you tell me how you get to the exact
dependency and how did you remove it. I would appreciate if you can provide
all steps, I am having less experience of maven.
I am also using XmlSchema-core of higher version 2.X and receiving same
error

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema;

Regards,
Chandra Shekhar