Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Droshi <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 08:42:57 UTC

Re: Inventory Search - by QOH minus min Stock

Any help here?

I've also found how requirements for orders are generated when something
falls below minimum stock level. The problem is that since I've imported my
data I can't search the items that are already below minimum stock level
easily. This function seems to be intended to do that, but it doesn't work
for me.

Does anyone have a patch available? I believe the problem is in
ViewFacilityInventoryByProduct but as my programming skills are limited I
haven't been able to come up with a working solution yet. Any help is
appreciated.