Posted to commits@felix.apache.org by Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <ba...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com> on 2007/09/13 23:43:04 UTC

[OSS Bamboo] Apache Felix - Default build 171 was SUCCESSFUL (with 26 tests). Change made by pauls

The project Apache Felix - Default has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*pauls* made the following changes at

Comment:
Per spec a call to PackageAdmin.getBundle(Class) should return the Bundle that has the classloader that loaded this class. We only return the bundle if it is a real one (i.e., not the system bundle). This returns the system bundle in case the class comes from the classloader (or one of its parents) that loaded Felix and the system bundle exports the package.

> /felix/trunk/framework/src/main/java/org/apache/felix/framework/Felix.java (575471)

All 26 tests passed.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/FELIX-DEF-171 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo