Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Patryk Kucharz <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 10:09:01 UTC

Web console modification

Hi,

I am wondering if there is some quick tutorial or just easy way to
customize web console of karaf 2.3.3?

I am interested in introducing some new options in web console suited to my
needs and this would be the most convenient way to do it.

Thank you for response in advance.

Best regards,
PK

Re: Web console modification

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Patryk,

Actually, the Karaf WebConsole is already a branding (and some
additional plugins) on top of Felix WebConsole.

You can take a look on the branding part here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/branches/karaf-2.3.x/webconsole/branding/

It "embeds" Felix WebConsole and set a new "UI":
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/branches/karaf-2.3.x/webconsole/branding/src/main/resources/res/karaf/

You can mimic this to add your own branding.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Web console modification

Posted by Patryk Kucharz <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you Jean-Baptiste and Claus for your help. Now, I must go trough
those solutions and try to use them.

Regards,
PK

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.