Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "hankedang@sina.cn" <ha...@sina.cn> on 2014/11/06 19:56:21 UTC

restart regionserver fail

now I have 4 machine as regionserver ,   45T data storeage.

but, when i restart my hbase cluster , datanode will show fllow log

If  I delete data, only reserve very little data , the  regionserver can start success !

My hbase version is 0.96.

hankedang@sina.cn

Re: restart regionserver fail

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you attached some image to your email which didn't go through.

Please consider pasting text or using pastebin.

Cheers