Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/11/28 11:57:16 UTC

scm 1.3 release

Hi,
I'd like to release scm 1.3.
No objections or work in progress in scm ?

Olivier

RE: scm 1.3 release

Posted by su...@wipro.com.
Hi,

I submitted (attached to JIRA) patch for
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-505 .

Should I send those modified files? How will you get those changes? I am
new to SVN.

Regards
Subir

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
It is in the central repo.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-velocity/1.1.4/

Emmanuel

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM, <su...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks! I modified code and while trying to compile (package) I got this
> error.
> Any pointers?? Which repository has this jar?
>
> D:\work\scm\svn\scm>mvn clean package
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-velocity:jar:1.1.4
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.codehaus.plexus
> -DartifactId=plexus
> -velocity -Dversion=1.1.4 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:
>
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.codehaus.plexus
> -DartifactId=plexus-v
> elocity -Dversion=1.1.4 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
> -Drepos
> itoryId=[id]
>
>  Path to dependency:
>        1)
> org.codehaus.modello:modello-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-21
>        2) org.codehaus.modello:modello-plugin-jpox:jar:1.0-alpha-21
>        3) org.codehaus.modello:modello-plugin-store:jar:1.0-alpha-21
>        4) org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-velocity:jar:1.1.4
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>  org.codehaus.modello:modello-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-21
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  artifactory (http://myrepo:8080/artifactory/repo)

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.codehaus.plexus -DartifactId=plexus-v

2009/12/10  <su...@wipro.com>:

> Will there be any help? I am new to SCM code base.
>
> Regards
> Subir

Olivier

www.wipro.com

Re: scm 1.3 release

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

2009/12/10  <su...@wipro.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-505 fix????
>
> Regards
> Subir

Olivier

www.wipro.com

Re: scm 1.3 release

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

www.wipro.com

Re: scm 1.3 release

Posted by djeanprost <dj...@sofaxis.com>.
Hello,

Re: scm 1.3 release

Posted by Grant Gardner <gr...@lastweekend.com.au>.
Yes, it is rewritten, fully documented and passes TCK tests on Linux and
Windows.

The existing accurev implementation only supports "checkout" and "add",
which is insufficient for use with the release plugin etc.

My version is not backwards compatible as the current (undocumented) URL
format is not suitable for the additional commands.

I can add some documentation on how to map the old url/properties to the
new ones if that would help.

Grant.

Re: scm 1.3 release

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
If I well understood you have fully rewrite this provider.
Is it really backward compatible with previous version ?

Olivier

2009/11/29 Grant Gardner <gr...@lastweekend.com.au>:

> Hi,
>
> Earlier this year I rewrote the accurev provider.
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-445
>
> and would be keen to see that included.
>
> Original threads here.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/scm-dev@maven.apache.org/msg01231.html
>
> Grant.
>
> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:57:16 +0100, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to release scm 1.3.
>> No objections or work in progress in scm ?
>>
>> Thanks,

Olivier

Re: scm 1.3 release

Posted by Grant Gardner <gr...@lastweekend.com.au>.
Hi,

RE: scm 1.3 release

Posted by Andrei Solntsev <as...@hireright.ee>.
Oliver,
Unfortunately I didn't have chance to commit my patches.
I think I will postpone them to scm 1.4 :(

Andrei Solntsev,
Software Developer,
HireRight Estonia

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
As the last release was 28-Mar-2009, I don't wan't to delay this too much.

2/3 weeks. Is it enough for you to provide your patches ?

Olivier

2009/11/28 Andrei Solntsev <as...@hireright.ee>:
> Oliver,
> I have several bugfixes for maven-cvs-provider.
> How soon do you want to release 1.3?
>
> Andrei Solntsev,
> Software Developer,
> HireRight Estonia