Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/06 09:41:08 UTC

How to import Wookie to Eclipse ?

Hi.

I've been trying to import/open Wookie to Eclipse (for debugging)
workspace. File -> New -> Java project -> Create from existing sources
and son.

Wookie is imported just fine but I have trouble building it, obviously
some libraries or paths are incorrect. I've added tomcat
servlet-api.jar to libraries.  Now if i try to build it, I get lot's
of errors that packages/imports of java things are not found. Like
ProxyClient.java AuthenticationException cannot be resolved.

Problem here is that Eclipse can't find other src/classes in wookie project.

I'll keep trying to get more familiar with Eclipse.

--
Raido

Re: How to import Wookie to Eclipse ?

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
If you change the location of wookie-local in ivysettings.xml to this ->

       <filesystem name="wookie-local">
         <artifact pattern="${basedir}/ant/lib/[artifact]-[revision].
[type]" />
       </filesystem>

... then Eclipse finds them OK

Posted by Raido Kuli <ra...@gmail.com>.