Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jack Axaopoulos <ja...@cisco.com> on 2002/05/24 22:02:58 UTC

Removing turbine from the URL?

Can someone point me to a doc explaining how
to remove /turbine/ from the URL?

I seem to remember coming across this once a while ago.

Re: Removing turbine from the URL?

Posted by Jack Axaopoulos <ja...@cisco.com>.

Hmmmmmm.... I'm not using Tomcat, but my current servlet engine
is pointing its ROOT to a directory like  /opt/objects/MyDemo.

The root does not contain "turbine" in it anywhere, so I don't see
how simply changing the ROOT would cause turbine to stop
generating URL's containing the word "turbine".

What am I missing here?

Best Regards,

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@engin.umich.edu>.