Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bo Bodnar <bb...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/03/30 15:46:47 UTC

question on error halt

I'm running experiments on a system that's "in the cloud."  I want jmeter
(2.13) to halt if, and only if, I see HTTP 500.  Unfortunately, I don't
have access to a controlled environment.  I'm seeing timeouts and lost
packets; this is causing jmeter to halt when I have it configured to halt
on errors.  Does anyone know of some way to work around this?  If so, would
you be so kind as to send instructions?

Thanks!

Bo

   Bohdan L. Bodnar