Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ya...@harel-ins.co.il on 2009/10/25 14:59:55 UTC

[users@httpd] apche http lost session

Hi

I have apache http 2.2 server that forward request to jboss web server (version 4.2)

I configure my http server to forward request to my login page to secure https

When the user login I save the user information in my session

After the user login I forward the request to non-secure page (http)

But when I try to get the user information from the session  I found that my session was lost

How can I solved this?

Thanks Yaniv

RE: [users@httpd] apche http lost session

Posted by ya...@harel-ins.co.il.
Yes I am using the same domain
I don’t know about the "secure" flag
Is this apache configuration or java configuration?
Can u tell me where do I set this flag?

יניב אושרי
צוות מיתב – תוכניתן JAVA
Are you sure that you're using the same domain for the http and https
requests?

Are you sure that you're not setting the "secure" flag on the session
cookie?

  Issac

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.