Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 16:02:53 UTC

Problem: Maven Snapshot repository does not contain all 1.4 level modules

Folks,

Looking at the Apache snapshot repository for Tuscany:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

...there is inconsistency in the snapshots available for different Tuscany modules:

1.4-SNAPSHOT is available for some modules such as:

tuscany-node2-api

....but it is not available for other modules such as:

tuscany-maven-ant-generator

Any ideas as to why this is the case?

Yours,  Mike.

Re: Problem: Maven Snapshot repository does not contain all 1.4 level modules

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Done deploying snapshots from tools.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.