Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by alexandr <lo...@ve-trc.ru> on 2009/05/05 10:52:17 UTC

Russian Translate.

Hello. I would like is engaged by documentation translation on Russian.
I already have a part of the translated pages in Russian, but the present curator of translations,
Ilja Soldatenko, any more is not engaged in documentation translation.
I wished to learn, how I can publish already translated part of the
documentation, after all I have no account for documentation saving in SVN.

Sorry for my English.

mailto:lord_maloy@ve-trc.ru

Re: Russian Translate.

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
Hi,

We typically require two people to participate in translation work.
One to complete the initial translation and one to confirm the
translation is accurate.
If you do not know anyone locally who can participate in this mailing
list, then the simplest thing to do for now is for you to send SVN
diff patch files to this mailing list so that someone else who is a
native Russian speaker can confirm the translation is accurate and the
patch can then be committed.

Cheers,
Tony

On 5 May 2009, at 09:52, alexandr wrote:

> Hello. I would like is engaged by documentation translation on
> Russian.
> I already have a part of the translated pages in Russian, but the
> present curator of translations,
> Ilja Soldatenko, any more is not engaged in documentation translation.
> I wished to learn, how I can publish already translated part of the
> documentation, after all I have no account for documentation saving
> in SVN.
>
> Sorry for my English.
>
> mailto:lord_maloy@ve-trc.ru

Cheers,