Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Candiloro, Heidi" <HC...@swiftrivers.com> on 2001/09/27 19:46:15 UTC

index getters

Indexed getters

I have a problem with my code (included below).... I am not sure if it
is because struts is requiring a naming convention of OrderDetailList or
what.... please help me I have a deadline that I need to meet.

Thanks,

Heidi

I have a OrderVO Bean and a OrderDetailVO Bean

This is the call I am trying to make in my JSP
<bean:write name="order.orderDetailVO[0]" property="quantityOrdered"
scope="session"/>

I know the data is in "order" because I can call a write on it.... and
parse it with Java code as opposed to struts tags.

My OrderVO looks like this:

OrderVO class:

private ArrayList orderDetails;

   public void setOrderDetails(ArrayList orderDetails) {
      this.orderDetails = orderDetails;
   }

   public ArrayList getOrderDetails() {
      return orderDetails;
   }

   public OrderDetailVO getOrderDetailVO(int index) {
      return (OrderDetailVO)orderDetails.get(index);
   }

OrderDetailVO class:

 private long quantityOrdered;

   public void setQuantityOrdered(long quantityOrdered) {
      this.quantityOrdered = quantityOrdered;
   }

   public long getQuantityOrdered() {
      return quantityOrdered;