Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Sriram N <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/23 11:41:52 UTC

Logs folder not present in 5.0.12 (Was: Re: New builds ?)

Remy:

I downloaded 5.0.12 yesterday and tried it on Linux.

I got the following error
touch: creating `/root/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12/logs/catalina.out': No such file
or directory
/root/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12/bin/catalina.sh: line 231:
/root/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.12/logs/catalina.out: No such file or directory

I was able to remedy this by creating the "logs" folder myself. Could you fix
this in the next release ?

-- Sriram