Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/22 20:31:45 UTC

Switching dist to svnpubsub

Hi,

Heads up: We are switching our dist dir to svnpubsub.

What this means is that we'll be using Subversion to manage our releases.
And we can also use it to host nightlies, and a test artefacts, and
everything else too.

This will be a requirement for all projects eventually, but I thought I'd
just get it out of the way now.

NS

Re: Switching dist to svnpubsub

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Forgot to add: I'll update the list once it's done, and update our release
procedure, and other docs.

For now, see: http://www.apache.org/dev/release#upload-ci

--
NS