Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Lars George <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 20:10:34 UTC

BBUZZ Berlin Sightseeing?

Hi,

(Opening this a wider audience)

A friend of mine lives in Berlin and offered to drive us around to do
a personalized sightseeing tour through Berlin. We would need to rent
a bus, for example

http://www.robben-wientjes.de/BUS/GruppeG_Vito.html

Could be one or two days rental fees, depending on what they offer (I
will call them tomorrow to confirm). But that seats 9 and we would
need to split the cost between everyone, so the more we fill the
tenured space of the bus the better! Costs would be the rental bus,
and gas. Parking is free. And whatever entrance fee a visit to a place
would incur, not sure about that at all.

Who would be interested?

Regards,
Lars

RE: BBUZZ Berlin Sightseeing?

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jg...@fb.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
No worries then :)

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.
Stack,

We will hoist a few in your honor.  You don't need to feel bad.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Heh, sorry mate, that's how we roll... ;)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Sure, they have larger ones too if need be, or we do two Benzes, we
will figure something out.

BTW, we had planed for a meeting on Saturday afternoon/night for a
beer somewhere. Let's organize this a few days beforehand but please
keep this in mind if you are interested. Otherwise Sunday the 5th will
be the Tour de Force through Berlin :)

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Yes, sorry, did I forget to mention this here? Sunday the 5th it is.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.