Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sloan Seaman <sl...@sgi.net> on 2003/03/12 20:13:40 UTC

Tiles and html-el

I've got an <html-el:link> inside a tile and I need to get one of the
variables that was passed to the tile into the link being created by the

How do I reference the variable that was passed in?

Example:
on one jsp page:
<tiles:insert page="/app/global/forms/barcodeList.jsp">
<tiles:put name="TARGET_PAGE" value="/app/campaign/mainPage.do"/>
</tiles:insert>

in tile page:

I know that the above doesn't work...

How would I go about getting it to work?

I have to use html-el because in the real page I have other variables going
into the page=""

Thanks!!
--
Sloan