Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Marc DEXET <Ma...@dsi.cnrs.fr> on 2005/01/28 13:26:28 UTC

RE : [jelly] include or import ?

I think "include" is here according to JSP tag "include"

http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/syntax/1.1/syntaxref1112.html

and "import" to JSTL tag "import"

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/pub/a/onjava/2002/05/08/jstl.html?page=2
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/doc/JSTL5.html#65106

So it's for historical reasons in my opinion.
--
Marc DeXeT

Re: RE : [jelly] include or import ?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Oh... interesting!
Now... is there one of them who "caches", if that makes sense in JSP
(class-loading ?).

thanks

paul