Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/18 20:27:22 UTC

Writing an ItemManager which depends on the target url

My apologies if I'm missing something really obvious, but I've been
trying to write an ItemManager<Provider> which depends on the target
url and I can't find any way to get the target url from the Request
object.

So I'm wondering, is it possible to write an ItemManager<Provider>
which depends on the target url, and if so, how?
Thanks,
David

Re: Writing an ItemManager which depends on the target url

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. In that case, could the interface be changed to match the reality?
Cheers,
David

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.